Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 50 - 10/19/2015

I just seriously cannot wait to bring you guys to Italy. This place is
amazing... And it's mine :) hehehe
Anyways this week was pretty good. We had this woman with a bap date
and then she called us again and told us like well... I just need to
think about all of this and everything... And all of this stuff. So we
backed off the baptism date and just told her to keep reading the Book
of Mormon. But she stopped responding a little. But
we're just praying and hanging in there. I got this cool blessing this
week where the anziano told me, that the Lord wanted me to know that
He knows I haven't seen numerical success on my mission but that my
job is to catering to the one. And I just thought that was so super
cool :) idk. But ya the mission's awesome. I really do love preaching
the gospel every day. I love telling people about it, even when they
don't listen or don't care, it makes me feel better and converts me
more and more everyday.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹


Janet Harker gets a dinner with Hailey!!!

No comments: