Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Monday, October 19, 2015

week 42 - Rome, 9/28/2015

Well hello family!!!
So you are never going to guess what happened to me for transfer
calls. So I'm staying here.... But guess who is coming to be my
companion. Sorella reber!  (my companion from the MTC)
Anyways. Sorry we don't have a ton of time today. Today is the last
day of Sorella Nagliati. So we've been like all over doing the things
for her to have a good last day and she asked us to walk her to the
mission home again. So we don't have a lot of time.
On the investigator side, Marie Ester came to church this week!!! It
was awesome! :)) I don't know what we're going to do because all of
our investigators speak Spanish..... Haha it'll be an adventure.
I love you!!!!! Sorry I can't write more!!!

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹

No comments: