Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Thursday, October 22, 2015

previously i have been numbering by weeks in Italy but am now numbering by weeks out in the field week 49 (on mission) - Rome, 10/12/2015

Hey guys!!
Okay first things first:
I called president and asked for permission to go to dinner with Janet
harker! He said yes, but it can only be for 1 hour because usually
that's all we have for dinner.
Okay now about my back.
I'm feeling much much better this week. But now it just
hurts when I wake up and sometimes when I stand or sit for extended
periods of time. I'm going to try and go back to the doctor this week.

Okay about the week!
Well this week the highlight was that we have a different baptismal
date! Haha the other woman hasn't responded to us for a week. Sooo...
Ya. But we have another one!! And the lesson where we invited her to
be baptized was incredible. So... She called us that morning(we hadn't
seen her for 2 weeks because she was taking care of her mother) and
says I finished first nephi! And the last 3 chapters were "stupendo" I
loved them!! They were just so beautiful! And we were just dying of
excitement. So we ask if we can see her that day and she says yes. So
we've been praying and working really hard to prepare to teach her the
word of wisdom because she smokes and drinks coffee and we felt like
that was the next thing we needed to teach to help her be ready to be
baptized. So we prepare this whole lesson and we go to see her and
she's standing outside and is like I wanted to say hello to you but
I'm just really tired I'm not sure I can do a lesson and we were like
okay but we have something really important we want to share with
you... And she was like oh really? Okay... So we go in and we have
this lesson and as were explaining it to her she's just like oh okay
okay. Ya I understand and the spirit is just so strong and in the end
she agrees to quit smoking and drinking coffee and then we invite her
to be baptized and she's like mm I'm not ready and we were like but
you can be ready when the time comes and she was like okay I will do
it!!!!!! And she agreed to a date!! Wooooo!!!!!!! She's seriously so
rad. She got the flu so she couldn't come to our other lesson on
Saturday but when she called us she was like okay what can I study at
home, and then she just did it. Yet another amazing example that I've
seen on the mission of the power of the Book of Mormon on people's
heart. She literally loves the Book of Mormon. She's like, it's very
harsh sometimes but it just is so beautiful. I love it! Ahh :))) so
we're really excited about her.
So ya!! Other than that we have just been doing a lot of talking to
people. We're trying to get 2 people's numbers every day and so far
we've done it!!! Which is super awesome. It has been really great to
have Sorella reber here. She works really hard and for me that is
great. But ya, other than that we had zone conference this week. I don't
know if you ever go on the mission blog.... But Sorella waddoups does
a blog for the mission and puts pictures of zone conference there, if
you type in like Rome Italy mission blog I think it will be there.
Anyways I love you guys so so much!!!

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹


































No comments: