Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 34 - Rome, 8/3/2015

So this week we have some crazy news. So there was a sister that had to go home because she was sick and she can't get the medicine she needs here, so she's has to go home, so we got a call on Wednesday that sorella nagliati is getting emergency transferred to what is called Rome 5, and sorella Harmon, sorella cano and me will be in a trio for the rest of the transfer. (So that'll be an adventure) haha but sorella Harmon is super awesome so I think it'll be fun and there's only 2 weeks left in the transfer. But this week we saw some really awesome miracles. The week before we unfortunately were dropped by two of our simpatizzante, but we had no idea at the time that we would be having 3 new ones coming our way his week!! I know can you even believe it? 3 new Simps in one week... I think we found 3 new Simps the whole time I was in battipaglia... Okay maybe not but kind of.. Haha so seriously that was super awesome and I'm so happy because we have so much potential in the people we are working with right now. We talked to this one woman this week and we read 3 Nefi 11 and after we finished she was like, this is so clear, everything in here is exactly like what the bible says but in one chapter and so much more clear. And we were just like YES!!!! Ding ding ding... Haha it was so cool, that she felt the spirit of the Book of Mormon and was in tune enough to learn and see the clearness and doctrine taught by Christ when he came. That was super awesome. Also something I really saw this week was how much Heavenly Father is really aware of exactly where we are and when. There was this evening that was just nuts... So first we had found this old number in our phone the other day and called it and this man said he wanted to meet so we met in the church and had this awesome lesson of the restoration, it went really well and at the end he told us, I will put my whole heart into reading the Book of Mormon, and we were like woooo! But it was interesting because during it I felt like we had gone pretty fast, but then we finished and another simp called us right as we finished and was like do we still have the appointment right now? And we were like uhh..... So we thought the appointment with her was the next day but she thought it was then so then we booked it out of the church and ran to the metro. Then during this there were two metros that we could've gone to, and we were like oh we'll go to Cornelia instead so we went and then while we were there we saw this woman who we had talked to about the church that same morning in this random palazzo like 30 minutes away by bus on the same street at that same time. Then we ran to our appointment. But moral of the story was that it was incredible to see how God knew all that was going to happen. Our lesson was fast, our other simp called us, the way we took to get to the metro, all such small things but that really came from Heavenly Father so that we could get it all down. I think that is one of my favorite things in the mission. Is to see the everyday little pieces that I know Heavenly Father has control over. It's so apparent in the mission life how much Heavenly Father has a play in our lives when we listen and when we watch. He really does know where every person is individually and is always looking and watching over them.  In other news... My back is finalmente feeling better. Seriously. Wooo! It gets tired at the end of the day or like today for pday we went and walked Rome so it was really tired but in the other days it hasn't hurt at all. So I'm so happy about that. I got permission to use a backpack instead of a purse ( don't worry this doesn't mean I'm carrying more things ;) but the weight of like 3 things I do carry are evenly distributed. Also I got my skirts!!!! Mom they are so so so cute! Seriously all of them! Geez you spoil me. They are perfect because they are so comfy and so light. I love them. Thank you thank you!!! love you all, Sorella Kennedy




































No comments: