Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 36 - Rome 8/24/2015 Continued

So I found this talk from literally like 40 years ago, and the end of
it was super like hard core but I loved this beginning part about
Paul, and fighting the fight.
“O man of God, … follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love,
patience, meekness.
     “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life.” (1
Tim. 6:11–12.)
     So wrote our fellow apostle to those who had accepted the Son of
God as their Savior, who had taken upon themselves the yoke of Christ,
who had covenanted in the waters of baptism to serve him and keep his
commandments. And so say we to all those today who have in like manner
taken upon themselves the name of Christ and enlisted in the cause of
truth and righteousness: Be valiant. Fight a good fight. Stand true.
Keep the commandments. Overcome the world.
     Speaking of himself and the great warfare with the world which
he had won, Paul said:
     “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have
kept the faith:
     “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and
not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” (2
Tim. 4:7–8.)
Just thought you guys would like that a lot. Cuz I thought it was
pretty rad. :)

No comments: