Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 36 - Rome, 8/17/2015

Well transfer calls were really exciting... Drumroll....I'm staying here!!!!...With Sorella cano!   We have a lot of awesome work going on here so that's cool. Haha yay!! Rome has been amazing. We've taught SO many lessons. Which is just so nice and a happy change for me.
This was taken in a tiny mountain town!! Isn't it beautiful? So so beautiful.







This is Vatican square!! It's so beautiful! 












's amazing. 

No comments: