Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week 55 - Foggia, 11/23/2015

Well family!!
What do I have to say.... Not a lot... Haha
Let me tell you some fun facts about Foggia!!
1. Because it's like a classic Italian town literally it shuts down
from 1-5.... So literally there is not a soul in sight it's crazy!!!
Haha
2. The people don't like the people here. Haha the ward mission leader
told us and I quote "there are not good people here in Foggia, well
there are but there's not very many." Haha so that's pretty funny
3. What else... Idk...
I have to tell you guys that both of your letters were inspired for
me. Because this week we basically got told that we have to start
focusing on the members here because they need so so much help.
Working with members, you do not get a lot of numbers... But that is
what they need help with. It's also really nice that I feel
like you guys have more of this reality of this mission... Because let
me tell you it is not easy. There are a lot of parents that don't see
it like that... They just think we'll you didn't baptize what the heck
were you doing?? But seriously.... The people here need different
things. They need love and kindness and healing... Literally when I
stepped into Battipaglia and also Foggia, I felt like this is an area
that needs healing... It's broken. I can't describe it. But I don't
know. I just thank you I really needed it. :)
Love you!!!

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹

No comments: