Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week 53 - Last time in Rome, 11/9/2015

Hello family!!!
Well once again... You are NEVER going to guess what has happened for
transfer calls!!! Seriously. So I'm heading out of Rome.... And I'm
going to a little tiny town called Foggia!!! It's on the other side of
Italy in a region called Puglia. The things I know about it are: it's
beautiful, and the food is the best in Italy!!!
So it should be really cool. Then this is the part your not going to
believe.... My new companion is... Drumroll.... Sorella cano!!! Yes
you read that correctly. I'm going to "kill her" meaning I'll be her
last companion on the mission. And this transfer is a special one
because it's only 4 weeks long instead of 6. Yea... When I heard that
I couldn't believe it!! But it'll be fun, I'm excited. I literally
have only had 3 companions in the whole mission.... So wacko. I don't
really know what to say about it other than idk. Haha I think that
when I heard that I got the gut feeling that Sorella cano needs me to
help her finish...and that's why I'm going with her. But who knows :)
In fact she emailed me and she said she's so excited for me to come
and that really I am a blessing to her from the savior. So I really am
excited. I do love her a lot.
In other news..... Our woman with a bap date came to church!!!! Sooooo
she is one step closer to meeting her baptismal date!! And she told us
that she wants to be baptized and she knows it will be hard to change
but she also knows it's the right thing to do. So that's pretty much
rad. Yayyy!!!
Something else really cool is this woman that were teaching, she's
really special her name is Alessandra, I really have always felt like
she was one of those people that it talks abo in my patriarchal
blessing of people I'm supposed to find. And then one day when she
called me she said to me you know I was thinking yesterday Sorella
Kennedy that you are great, that you have something different than all
the other missionaries and that you were sent here specifically for
me. And I just about died it was the best thing ever. Not only that
but she told us later this week that she's been praying, reading, and
her desire to smoke is going away every time she reads the Book of
Mormon, annnnddd she came to church this week :) it was basically the
best thing ever. With Alessandra weve just had a lot of really neat experiences with
her, and there was this one lesson, where we almost lost her, but we
went to her house and just talked about the savior and she just looked
me in the eyes and said thank you so much for finding me and I went
home crying just overwhelmed by the spirit that in that exact moment I
was where Heavenly Father needed me and that that was one of hose
pivotal, this is why you came on a mission moment.
In other news, Katie and Sorella argyle go home in a month!!! How
crazy is that? What is life haha
Well.... That's about it for the week. 
I'm excited to change areas.. I'm also excited it's almost Christmas
:) I'm also really happy because I feel really at peace with all the
work I've done here. I feel like I came and I did what the Lord had
had in store for me and that was really all I wanted. :)

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹

































No comments: