Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week 56 - Foggia, 12/1/2015

Hello!!
Sorry I am a day late... We had zone conference yesterday and so we
have pday today! 
My address is
Via Napoli 19,
71122, Foggia Italy
I miss you... Good grief. Hearing Sorella cano talk about going
home every day makes me miss you guys so much. She said today, the
thing I'm most excited for is to hug my mom and dad...booo.....but ya I'm so 
excited to see you. Only 3 weeks till skype!! :)
Well Sorella cano is doing good. She's still working hard but she's
like all over the place haha her mind is so gone... But that's okay
and understandable and also pretty funny.  But she's doing awesome and
I'm really happy I had the chance to be her last companion. 
What else... This week is transfers! I think that the lord has a very specific
plan for me here in Foggia. In the letters president has sent me over
these last two weeks he's said exactly that. That the lord has things
for me to do here in Foggia. It'll be interesting to uncover what
those are.
We did a Jesso (a mostra in centro) where we talked about the church
and we were showing the Christmas video from last year, and this
family came up to me and I asked them if they wanted our website and
he said who are you and I said were the Mormons, have you ever heard
of us? And the father said yes, but we don't know who you are... In
fact my son just a couple days ago asked me who were the Mormons? And
so I was able to explain a little about the church and leave them with
a restoration pamphlet. They didn't give me there number but I felt
very strongly after I met them that they were a reason we had done the
mostra that night.
The ward here is awesome!! they are soooooo loving and so great. And
they love Sorella cano and I. Especially Sorella cano haha but that's
okay now they are starting to love me to. :)
Anyways I love you all. I'll let you know what happens for transfers
on Monday!!
Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹

No comments: