Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Letter for the family (cousins) 12/29/2014

Hello Family!
Ciao! I just wanted to take a minute and send a special Christmas letter. I want you all to know how much I love you. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family in my life. I really appreciate everyones emails and updates. Its super great for me to hear everything and to still feel important. haha
To all my cousins:
I love you guys! i hope you are having an awesome break outside of school and that school is going well. You are all so amazing and I sure missed seeing you this christmas! 

Spiritual Thought for the day:
Alma 43:19,20 
The lamanites and Nephites are going into battle. The lamanites come in thinking they are so brave and strong and there are so many of them that this battle is going to be a piece of cake. Then Moroni and the Nephites march over the hill small but decked out head to toe in armor and they win the battle. This is very similar to how we as LDS need to be. We wake up every morning and must put on our armor! We cannot be naive like the lamanites who thought they could do it by their own strength alone! NO! Would a wise soldier ever go into battle without his armor? NO! and neither should we. We must learn to rely on the lord and take the steps necessary to put on our armor. Pray, Read our scriptures, be nice to our siblings and our parents, ask the lord for help in whatever you are doing. Part of you armor is your family! Never forget it. Moroni (the greatest captain, the strongest dude) asks the prophet for military help! He doesn't pull a "lamanite" and think he can do it alone, but turns to someone who knows alot, is wise, and intune with the spirit. Don't think you have to fight the battle without armor. You've got your family, your friends, the scriputres, and best of all the Lord. He won't leave you unprotected. 

I love you all so much!!! Merry Merry Christmas! 


Love,
Sorella Kennedy 

No comments: