Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Sunday, January 3, 2016

Foggia - 12/7/2015

Drummm rollll....... IM TRAINING!!!!!!!!
Woooo!!!! A greenie is coming to the Foggia! I'm so excited!!! I'm
scared but I'm super excited to. I really love Foggia. The members
here are so awesome and the area has a lot of potential. It's
interesting because I've been with all the sisters from Bari because
Sorella cano left me Friday. So I'm on like a really big scambio until
my greenie comes on thursday! Anyways they told me that everyone
before me has hated Foggia. That all the sisters there have hated it,
and that they are excited for me to train because they think I will
change Foggia and the opinion that the mission has of Foggia. So
that's cool. Also I don't know if I told you guys this, but Sorella
cano actually wrote to president telling him that I should train haha
she told me that for the sake of the greenies coming in I had to
train.. Haha so cute.
Yup. What else, the anziani had a baptism and it was so so cool to
see! And then this girl that the other anziani are teaching (but that
I'm super homies with) came to see the baptism and she just cried and
said that it was so beautiful because she just pictured her baptism
the whole time and I literally almost died when she said that! I
seriously love this girl and she's not even my investigator haha....
This week part of my scambio was with this girl that took my spot
after I left battipaglia and we have just been talking about
battipaglia... And I cannot really describe how hard it was. It
was good to get to talk about it with someone else because seriously
it was so hard. I'm so glad I survived. Haha but I love it so much. Ah
the mission is so good and complicated.

Well I'm so excited to talk to you!!! I love you!!!!!!


Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹



















Nativity scenes




No comments: