Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Sunday, January 3, 2016

Foggia - 12/21/2015

(So this is a little personal note but I will go ahead and post it) 
Well I'll write something cool while I'm waiting for you all to
respond. Sooo yesterday we did weekly planning and at the end we tell
each other what their strengths are of the week and Sorella Peterson
said to me "you are just so bold. You talk with everyone. All the
other missionaries that I talk to always tell me that I should learn
as much as I can from you and they're right! You have really become a
missionary, you can see it. And you can see that you've let the
mission change you to become more and more Christ like. I just hope I
can learn as much as I can from you."
So that was basically the coolest thing ever ever ever. It was so neat
to hear her tell me, "you have really become a missionary,"  "it's
who you are." And that is something I wasn't sure would ever
happen, just because being a missionary is crazy haha. But it was just
really super super cool.
Anyway....that was rad. (a good shot in the arm doesn't hurt once in a while)
What else... Foggia is hard. Really hard. We have 0 investigators.
We've been working hard and seeing members and less actives and doing
as much as we can, but it's going to take a while to rebuild this
place back up. But a lot of the members I've been building really
strong relationships with, because I feel like that is the way we are
going to get Foggia going, is to build them up to give us referrals.
The greenie is doing good. She's hanging in there! haha Foggia is hard.
It's a lot like Battipaglia. But she's doing great, and is so ready to
love and help the people. She doesn't understand a lick of anything
hahaha but she speaks pretty well so that's good. We'll help her get
there. I remember not understanding anything and it was so so
frustrating. You just felt lost and out of the loop and mess all the
time. Seriously though the gift of tongues is so so real. I understand
almost everything anyone ever says to me. Sometimes I understand the
meaning of Italian words but don't know the actual translation in
English. And I know when I hear something that I say that's wrong
I can hear that it's wrong if that makes sense... Like it doesn't flow
correctly.
Okay well I love you,

Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹





No comments: