Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Friday, November 14, 2014

week 2 MTC

This week I did not get a traditional letter from Hailey.  We basically just tried to type to one another during her hour on the internet.  It was eventful for her.  She got to call me twice which was nice.  She went to the ER with abdominal pain but was ok. We were all happy cuz she got a phone call out of it and a follow up phone call after her dr. appointment.  Tender mercy right there.   She is feeling a lot better and stronger this week.  She has had some great experiences with her companion as well.  Sorry there is not more but this is a little snippet of things we talked about.  
From hailey:
"I started forming sentences yesterday!! that was super cool! there probably only 60% correct but hey... its better than before. Also i can usually translate things but cant form them fast enough in my head or say them.. latin has ruined me.. hahaha
I feel much happier this week... like everything is alright and i feel good in this work. i just felt like hailey... if you don't start finding some joy you're just gonna be sad and this is gonna be really hard... harder than it already is. but when i walked into the celestial room there was this picture of the savior with his arms opened wide like he was welcoming you into a hug and i heard this voice in my head say."You are not alone." over and over. just whispering it to me. i could feel frau, i could feel james, and i could feel you and dad and noah there too. it was pretty incredible. it's what got me through this last week."





































No comments: