Italy

Italy

Hailey

Hailey

Contacting Hailey

Email: You can email me ANYTIME at:
hailey.kennedy@myldsmail.net
I can only respond once a week on our day off....so if I don't respond quickly that is why. Thanks:)
Any cards, packages or letters can be sent to:
Sorella Hailey Kennedy
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome, Italy




Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 40 - Rome, 9/14/2015

Hello Everyone! 
Our investigators are going good. We had one woman who we invited to
be baptized and she said she wasn't ready but we left her with alma 32
to read and then we called her a couple days later and she said she
read it and it touched her heart more than anything else she'd ever
read. And then she told us she had been thinking about baptism and she
wants to do it but she doesn't feel ready. And that's ok....she will get there.
It was neat to hear that she is thinking about it and all of that.
I got to talk to is guy in the street in the other area and it was one
of the neatest experiences I've had. We got talking about prayer and I
told him that we don't have memorized prayers and he was like really?
And I was like ya we believe that you can just pray what is in your
heart because Heavenly Father is a father and he wants to hear from
his children individually because we all have different needs and
different things to say. And he just looked at me like I was feeding
him water after a famine and he was just like really?? You can do
that? And I said yes we believe you can have a personal relationship
with God. And then I explained how the Book of Mormon is another way
we can find that and we read in the introduction where it says you can
ask God if these things are true and the Holy Ghost will tell you the
answer and he stopped mid sentence and was like wow, that is beautiful
and I was like ya it's true. You can read this book and ask if it's
true and you'll receive an answer and you don't even have to read the
whole thing just whatever you want, and he was like so I could read a
page and ask? And I was like ya... You could read a couple verses and
ask.. Ask as many times as you want. And he was like I want a copy of
this book and I will go home and read it. And it was just incredible
like literally his whole countenance changed from when I first started
talking to him. It was super neat!
love,
Sorella Kennedy 🇮🇹












































No comments: